For a fundraiser the SO (Significant Other) organization put on a 5K run/walk. Some of my friends and I decided it might be fun to do, so we got some matching head and wrist bands and we were off.
It was really hot that day, so it was tiring, but was good. They raised a good amount of money too, so that was a big plus.
 |
| Waiting to start |
 |
| The SO's who did the race |
 |
| The yellow headband group |
 |
| Michelle, Lyndzee, me |
 |
Most everyone who ran the race
And as you can see from the last picture there was a girl who did the whole race in a banana costume. I can't even imagine how hot it had to be in that thing. And I am proud to say that I beat the banana. |
No comments:
Post a Comment